Sweet! You made it!
I can’t wait to see how all of us are going to Awesomize our Businesses, our Lives and the World. (Yep. Me, too!)
You’re in!!! Keep your logins handy and get ready for lots of fun.
1. Join our Facebook Group The Awesomization Nation
2. Watch for an email confirmation link to click, if you haven’t already done so. That’ll make sure you get all of the messages.
Once you do that, then you can dig into this fun stuff.
3. Read The Quick Start Guide to Being Awesome
4. Print this Stuff to DREAM about your Awesome Self
- Printable vision board courtesy of CoachGlue.com. Write all over it or glue pictures. 🙂
- I Will Be, Do, and Have Sheet Start writing down what you want to BE (an author, a great mom, an actor, a mentor), what you want to DO (play piano, kayak, see shows on Broadway, hike the Appalachian trail), and what you want to HAVE (a sailboat, a comfier bed, a cabin in the mountains). It’s all up to you but will help you to move in that direction.
5. Here are a few different ideas to track your awesome progress (choose whichever method you prefer):
- Awesome ME Tracking – This is one way that I keep track of the things I want to accomplish daily
- September2016 Check Off Your Awesomeness Calendar – Simply make a big X or draw a smiley face in every day that you accomplish your things.
- YOUR Proof of Awesomization Tracking Sheets (to track your Awesome Acts and See All that You Accomplish Each Month (zip file – included as pdf for printing pretty and Word doc if you want to play with it a bit)
6. Let me send you money!
I invite you to share the Awesomization Challenge with your friends and family who are interested. You will earn 75% commission on every new person who joins.
1. Log in and get your special referral link from inside your members area here: http://AwesomizationNation.com/awesome/aff/aff/enable-aff
2. Get your link.
3. Share it on Facebook and Twitter and via email to friends.
Watch for fun starting soon.
Big hugs to your awesome self.