So far in this course, we’ve covered just about every type of product that I’ve seen successfully launched. 🙂
Before we go, though, I’d like to challenge you again, to think outside of the box — or as my friend, Aileen Bennett reminds us “There is no box.”
You can mix and match these ideas to your heart’s content.
For instance, if you want to launch a program about how to get sugar out of your diet, then you don’t have to JUST do one of the things I mentioned. Create an irresistible package.
Add one of the following:
- Interview with an expert – try to attract some star power if you can
- A piece of software that reminds your students to drink your water
- A printable inspirational sheet to keep your customers focused
- A bonus that’s 10 of your most popular blog posts compiled into one ebook
- An audio of an presentation that you did from stage about how to detox safely
- A video of how to use your favorite tracking software (or how to really know what’s in your food)
- A 10 minute consultation with you (to lead them into your coaching program)
Don’t over complicate things, but also feel free to combine your ideas.
One thing that I do that people love is to launch but then add more bonuses after the program is released and give them to existing customers who’ve bought the product already. 🙂