With the technology available today, you can record your screen and stream it online quite easily.
For instance, Camtasia is the standard for recording your screen and editing it, too. You can get that here: https://www.techsmith.com/camtasia.html
Note: As of right now, there is a free trial. The MAC version is cheaper than the PC version (if you have both types of computers). And you can get student discounts if you are taking college classes, too.
If you create a series of training videos, you could easily whip out an entire product in less time (and for less money) than hiring a writer.
These videos are perfect for tutorial “how to” type products and anything that involves showing your target audience step-by-step how to do something online.
Because you are creating videos, you are creating a high value product.
PLUS what’s even cooler is that you can stream your iPhone and iPad onto your computer screen, too, using this http://www.airsquirrels.com/reflector/ So, if you wanted to demonstrate using tools on your screen, you’d just record your computer screen with Camtasia.
Just like all of the other ideas we’ve talked about in this course, you can use this as part of your big picture or just have it be your main course.
Ideas for programs:
- Getting started with WordPress
- Taking WordPress to the next level
- How to use Fiverr
- Getting started with (insert any software program here)
- How to be more productive in (insert program)
- Productivity Hacks (in a program, or towards a goal, or to achieve a specific result)
- How to write faster
- How to write fiction
- How to optimize your YouTube station
- How to use Periscope (remember Reflector???)
- How to design a coloring book
- How to use Photoshop to create a design for your next Teespring project.
- How to clean up a virus
- How to be more efficient on Facebook and cut your notifications off
- Step by Step how to customize your WordPress blog with Genesis
- How to grow your list on your blog
- How to run Facebook retargeting
- How to set up your Podcast
- How to Format your Book for the Kindle
- How to Write Copy that (gets a specific result)
- How to Win at (computer game)
- How to Get the Ladies to Contact you on a Specific Dating Site
- How to Track your Carbs and Lose Weight using the Best Free tools
And, that’s not even using the coolest thing.
- Behind the scenes… How I Helped my Client to Double Her Traffic
Case studies are awesome. Don’t be afraid to do them.
Once your product is done, have someone transcribe it so you can include a printed guide as well for even more added value.