Your daily dose of awesome. Watch for tomorrow’s email for even more fun stuff.
Yesterday, I spoke about shutting up your inner critic. Oddly enough (or is it fate) – my coaching client, Allegra Sinclair asked me to look at a new site design soon after I sent that message out to you.
I was poking around her site and saw this which carries the message along: How to Stop Criticizing Yourself in 5 Steps
I would be absolutely lost without this tool that saves me TIME, FRUSTRATION, and ENERGY. I’ve been using it for a few years and I love it.
In fact, before our Beachpreneurs Mastermind Retreat weekend, we firmly request that everyone have this free program before they show up to not waste their time or ours. Watch and learn…
Not only does it save me time, but it keeps me safer from hackers and bad guys.
I get a free month of the premium version if you sign up, which is the one that I use: Last Pass (Nik’s Link) or just go to LastPass.com if you’d prefer. 🙂 The important thing is that you USE a program like this to stay safe.
Bonus Life & Productivity Tip:
I also want to share an app that I use that helps me to keep my productivity rocking and my thoughts positive.
But before I do, this is NOT something I would recommend doing forever. It’s a training tool to do for a week to get your brain more focused and make you overall more productive. Then shut it off and do it again when you feel the need, later.
It’s the “Chime” app in the iTunes store, but I’m sure there are others if you have an Android. 🙂
What it does is very simple, but effective. It says the time every 15 minutes, every half hour, or every hour.
I actually recently talked about this app during my keynote at NAMS. In fact, I’ll add those two slides here.
So, when I hear it say the time every half hour when I’m NOT working, I ask myself these questions…
When I AM working and I hear the voice, I ask myself these questions.
It’s just a good reset for me to make sure that my actions and my thoughts are truly awesome in that moment.
If you missed reading the “Quick Start Guide to Being Awesome” here is a reminder of a VERY quick and easy way to give back to the world when you just don’t have time to think of something else.
For every click, you can make the world a better place.
Go to greater good and choose what means most to you and click it today. Then share it on social media so others can, too.
There is a button on top of each page listed below that says “Click here – it’s free!” and they donate based on clicks.
- Click on the hunger site. http://thehungersite.greatergood.com/
- Click on the Breast Cancer site on the greater good to give free mammograms. http://thebreastcancersite.greatergood.com/
- Click to help animals: http://theanimalrescuesite.greatergood.com/
- Click to help homeless veterans. http://theveteranssite.greatergood.com/clickToGive/vet/home
- Click to help kiddos with autism. http://autism.greatergood.com/
- Click to support Alzheimer’s research. http://thealzheimerssite.com/
- Click to support diabetes research. http://diabetes.greatergood.com/
- Click to give books to kids. http://theliteracysite.greatergood.com/
- Click to help protect wildlife habitat. http://therainforestsite.greatergood.com/
Big hugs and high fives,